Ok, here we go with the 10 best fitness tech gadgets to keep you fit and exercising in 2010.
1. Nike Sportband – oh yea, a sensor in your running shoe to monitor your running time, pace and distance, and upload the information to Nike’s training site so you can track your workouts.
2. Wi-Fi Body Scale – it not only tells you your weight it will also beam it to your iPhone, your web page, and even the Twittesphere.
3. Phillips Activa – this cool little devise “analyzes your music library to match songs to your aerobic intensity,” and can shout out motivational feedback and words of encouragement to keep you on tempo – hence called “tempomusic”.
4. Gruve – measures the number of calories you burn all day and sets off an alarm if you have been too sedentary for too long! Oh baby – you better get moving or you’ll be gruving all day long!
5. Wii Fit – yes, the hottest selling exergame of the year!
6. Fitbit – this tiny little sensor will clip onto you belt, finger, armband or lapel and digitally record the distance you walk or run; the number of calories you burn; the number of steps you take; and even your sleep patterns.
7. Dancepants Kinetic Music player – hey you have to run to keep the music playing and to power the tunes. WOW, what if ever ipod was powered like this!!!!!
8. Samsung Myfit – Oh boy, this gadget not only plays music it is equipped with sensors to let users record their caloric intake and compare that to the number of calories burned during a workout.
9. miCoach – an MP3-synced pedometer, heart rate monitor, and calorie counter in addition it provides real-time, customized coaching to ensure that you are staying within your target heart rate zone.
10. Tweet what you eat – this twitter diet will broadcasts in real time, everything you eat and your caloric intake. Just want you want the universe to know!